Hagood Homes is proud to be a top building partner with some of coastal Carolina’s most desirable communities, like The Bluffs on the Cape Fear River in Leland, North Carolina. We’ve got some exciting construction projects underway, including our Pointe Harbor and Cape Lookout floorplans designed by our award-winning founder and designer Troy Kenny.
Take a virtual ride along with Sales Manager Josh Adams to see the exciting developments taking place in The Bluffs:
Located at 9139 Fallen Pear Lane NE in The Bluffs, this Pointe Harbor home features 2336 square feet of coastal charm from top to bottom. The columned front porch and three-window dormers offer a welcoming first impression. This beautiful design includes 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a modern open floor concept that puts most of the living space on the main level, with a flexible bonus area above the two-car garage.
Take a look at homesite 447, the future home of the Pointe Harbor:
The foyer includes a coat closet and a Hagood signature feature – a drop zone for shoes, keys, backpacks, and other frequently used and misplaced items. The Pointe Harbor also features:
• A kitchen with an oversized island, under-cabinet lighting, tile backsplash, and energy-efficient appliances.
• A large primary bedroom and en suite tucked behind the kitchen with a dressing area, double sinks, zero-entry shower, and an enclosed separate toilet.
• A generously sized screened porch to enjoy the four-season coastal Carolina climate.
Interested in the Point Harbor in The Bluffs on the Cape Fear? Visit the listing link for more property details.
The Cape Lookout is our number-one selling plan! It’s the perfect combination of coastal charm and modern design, bursting with Hagood Homes’ signature features. Located in The Bluffs at 9147 Fallen Pear Lane NE, this Cape Lookout home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and is 2485 square feet with a two-car garage. The open concept living room, kitchen, and dining room create an efficient and functional living space and floor plan. Additionally, the primary suite is located toward the back of the Cape Lookout, opposite the two guest bedrooms on the main floor, giving homeowners privacy in a cozy retreat.
Take a look at homesite 449, the future home of the Pointe Harbor:
The main floor study just off the foyer sets the Cape Lookout apart from other plans. And with the Cape Lookout floorplan, you also get all the signature Hagood Homes features, such as:
- Large walk-in pantry with motion-activated lights.
- Separate main floor powder room.
- Custom built-in “drop zone” for on-the-go storage in the utility hallway.
- An open staircase in the utility hallway leads to the upstairs bonus room.
- Separate laundry room rather than a walk-through laundry area off the garage.
Interested in the Cape Lookout at The Bluffs on the Cape Fear? Visit the listing link for more property details.
Experience The Bluffs on the Cape Fear
With scenic water views, natural wooded areas, and a private beach club on Oak Island, The Bluffs on the Cape Fear offers the best in coastal living. Just 15 minutes from downtown Wilmington, this gated waterfront community is a blend of casual, southern elegance and first-class amenities, including:
- Scenic boardwalk and marina on the Cape Fear River
- Riverfront park with boat launch, pavilions, gathering areas, fire pits and lawn games
- Lake with a fishing pier that is stocked with fish
- Resort-style pool, pool house and clubhouse
- Kayaking, paddleboarding and boating
- 8 miles of walking and biking trails
- Tennis and pickleball courts
- Preserved acres of lush woodlands, flora & fauna
- Golf cart-friendly neighborhood design
Learn more about the waterfront amenities:
Take a peek at the Sales Center where you can meet your community specialist to learn more about the community and our available Hagood Homes.
Introduction to the developer of The Bluffs on The Cape Fear:
The Bluffs Difference – Unique homesites:
What’s happening at The Bluffs Today:
Hagood Homes at The Bluffs:
How to select the best community for you:
Why does The Bluffs have such large and so many trees:
Typography at The Bluffs and how this parcel was selected:
Location, Location, Location:
Historic Downtown Wilmington offerings:
Size of the community:
Number of homes:
The future of The Bluffs:
Interview with Community Specialist, Jordan:
Schedule your visit today!
Interested in living in one of these beautiful homes in The Bluffs on the Cape Fear? Connect with one of our agents by filling out the form below!