We welcome you to the 34th Annual Wilmington Parade of Homes!
As one of Hagood’s most favorite events of the year, we are so excited to feature our three new model homes in the 2020 Wilmington Parade of Homes- the Fort Fisher Cove and the Cape Lookout in Compass Pointe and the Baja Cove in Catherine’s Cove!
Prepare to be dazzled by our:
- Airy, open floor plan with tons of natural light
- Entire home with spray foam insulation
- Crushed shell finishes on spacious front and back-screened porches
- Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops
- Master suite with tiled zero–entry shower and seamless glass enclosures
- 8-foot tall doorways in common areas
- Large pantry and oversized two-car garage
- Shiplap in foyer, fireplace & island
- Barndoor, signature drop zone, 7″ baseboard trim, elegant pediments & much more!
These homes will be available for in-person tours on:
November 7th & 8th | November 14th & 15th
From 12pm to 5pm Daily
ABOUT THE PARADE
The 2020 Parade of Homes is sponsored by the New Hanover County Home Builders Association. Chartered in 1965 and representing nearly 9,500 members from 1,000 member-firms, they are the largest trade association in Southeastern North Carolina and the second largest Home Builder Association in the state. This non-profit, professional membership organization represents all facets of the building industry in southeastern North Carolina and for more than 40 years continues to diligently support the home building industry, as well as the home buyers in New Hanover County who keep the industry strong.
TAKE PART IN THE PARADE!
We invite you to take part in the festivities of the Parade of Homes!!!
Tour our model homes at Compass Pointe:
Fort Fisher Cove: 8571 Safflower Way, Leland NC 28451
FOR SALE: Cape Lookout: 8555 Safflower Way NE, Leland NC 28451
Tour our model home at Catherine’s Cove:
Baja Cove: 753 Scorpion Drive, Wilmington, NC 28411